- Fat-soluble form of ascorbic acid
- Contains no dairy, yeast, egg, gluten, corn, soy, or wheat
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor, or fragrance
- A fat-soluble form of ascorbic acid that provides antioxidant protection to lipids.
- Vitamin C is essential for the formation of collagen, a major constituent of connective tissuethat provides firmness and elasticity to skin.
- Ascorbyl palmitate may be more effective as an antioxidant in protecting lipids fromperoxidation than water-soluble C, according to in vitro studies.
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.