Natural vitamin E is an essential nutrient and is the body's primary, fat-soluble antioxidant. Vitamin E provides nutritional support for the cardiovascular system, skin, and the immune system. Helps fight cell-damaging free radicals that cause oxidative stress in the body, which may contribute to the premature aging of cells. Natural vitamin E in a convenient dropper dosage form. Mixed tocopherol complex with wheat germ oil.
Benefits and features
- ESSENTIAL NUTRIENT: Vitamin E is an essential nutrient that is crucial for maintaining good health. It’s the body’s primary, fat-soluble antioxidant and can be found naturally in a variety of forms called tocopherols
- HOW IT HELPS: Vitamin E provides nutritional support for many cells including heart muscle cells and the immune system. It also helps the body fight cell-damaging free radicals that cause oxidative stress on in the body that can be a contributing factor to premature aging of cells
- WHERE IT’S FOUND: This important nutrient can be found in most vegetable oils, wheat germ, nuts and raw seeds, legumes and leafy vegetable
- CONVENIENT: This formulation provides liquid Vitamin E in a very convenient dropper dosage form and includes a dropper for extra convenience
- KOSHER, GLUTEN FREE & SUITABLE FOR VEGANS: This liquid supplement is KOF-K Kosher certified, non-GMO and certified gluten free. They are free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, and sodium. They are also free of artificial flavors, sweeteners, and preservatives
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.