When you're pregnant or planning to be, you're naturally looking for the best organic prenatal vitamins. Nourishing yourself and your baby with the perfect ingredients matters for supporting a healthy pregnancy. But how do you choose between raw, fermented or USP multivitamins, or even prenatal gummy vitamins? For your peace of mind, New Chapter’s whole-food fermented prenatal vitamins are made with organic, Non-GMO, high-quality & premium ingredients—from Folate to Iron to Vitamin D3 to supportive vegetables and herbs—to nourish the two of you every step of the way. Moms love that Perfect Prenatal is so gentle you can take it anytime—even on an empty stomach. For prenatal DHA, add New Chapter Wholemega for Moms fish oil.
Benefits and features
- Expertly formulated prenatal vitamins with NO SUGAR ADDED to support preconception, healthy pregnancy & fetal development; with Folate as recommended by OB/GYNS to support healthy development of baby's brain and spinal cord
- 100% Digestible Prenatal Vitamin: Gentle even on an empty stomach and uniquely fermented with beneficial probiotics and whole foods. NO NAUSEA from taking whole food fermented vitamins.
- Complete Prenatal Vitamin: 100% Daily Value of non-constipating Iron for healthy red blood cell production (prenatal gummies have NO Iron); B Vitamins for natural Energy Support; Vitamin D3 for Heart Support; Vitamin C, A & Zinc for Immune Support
- For those seeking organic prenatal vitamins, our clean, whole-food ingredients include organic Superfood Sprouts such as Kale, Broccoli & Cauliflower. For prenatal DHA, add New Chapter Wholemega for Moms fish oil
- First Prenatal Vitamin to be made with Certified Organic VegetabIes & Herbs, Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegetarian, Kosher, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, No Synthetic Fillers, No Animal Gelatin (added to some prenatal gummy vitamins)
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.