How do you get your Vitamin C? Many people take Vitamin C as a daily antioxidant supplement. From healthy immune support to combatting free radicals*, your body could use an absorbable form of Vitamin C! New Chapter delivers a Vitamin C your body can absorb, made easily digestible through the power of fermentation. Delivering fermented Vitamin C with a whole-food approach means that you also get complementary Elderberry and Organic Astragalus, with superfoods Organic Turmeric and Organic Ginger. While chewable Vitamin C and Vitamin C gummies often contain sugar, New Chapter’s formula is sugar free and free of animal gelatin.
Benefits and features
- Immune Support: Vitamin C boosts healthy immune defenses, with complementary herbs including European Elderberry and organic Astragalus
- Powerful Antioxidant Protection: Fermented Vitamin C is a key antioxidant supplement, combating oxidative stress and fighting free radical damage to support normal cell growth
- Whole-food fermented Vitamin C gives you holistic support that isolated Vitamin C can’t offer, your body utilizes the right amount much like getting Vitamin C from oranges
- Easily Digestible: Nutrient vitality is enhanced through probiotic fermentation using a proven, 2-step method.
- Gentle enough to take anytime, even on an empty stomach.
- Made with Organic Vegetables & Herbs, Non-GMO Project Verified, 100% Vegetarian, Certified Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Certified Kosher, No Artificial Flavors or Colors, No Synthetic Fillers, FDA & GMP compliant, 3rd-party tested, No Animal Gelatin (added to some gummy vitamins)
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.