Liquid I.V.’s Hydration Multiplier is a great-tasting, non-GMO electrolyte drink mix that utilizes the breakthrough science of Cellular Transport Technology (CTT) to deliver hydration to your bloodstream faster and more efficiently than water alone. 1 Liquid I.V. can provide the same hydration as drinking 2-3 bottles of water.
Benefits and features
- Non-GMO electrolyte powder mixes into 16oz of water for rapid hydration. 75% of americans suffer from chronic dehydration, that means you are probably dehydrated right now. Even breathing and walking cause the body to lose water & can lead to dehydration.
- Utilizes breakthrough science of Cellular Transport Technology (CTT), a specific ratio of potassium, sodium, and glucose that delivers water and other key nutrients directly to your bloodstream, hydrating you faster and more efficiently than water alone.
- 1 packet can provide the same hydration as drinking 2-3 bottles of water. Maximize your hydration, replenish your body. Daily dangers of dehydration include headache, dizziness, confusion, muscle fatigue, muscle cramping, fainting and fuzzy thinking.
- Three times the electrolytes of traditional sports drinks with less than half the sugar and calories. Contains 11 essential minerals and vitamins & more Vitamin C than an orange, more potassium than a banana. 110% Daily Value of Vitamin C, B3, B5, B6, and B12
- Expedited water delivery system in the body that creates a wholesome feeling for you. Clean, simple, premium ingredients. Made in the United States. No artificial sweeteners, colors, flavor or preservatives. Free of gluten, dairy, and soy. 100% Vegan. Great-tasting.
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.