Faster digesting protein is desirable immediately before and after exercise to help refuel recovering muscles, but slow digestion and absorption may be more beneficial at other times including bedtime when your body typically goes for hours without food. Casein products are acid sensitive and thicken in the stomach. Compared to some other proteins, it can take longer for our Gold Standard 100% Casein™ to be broken down into its amino acid subcomponents. By using only premium micellar casein as a protein source, we've created a formula that sets the standard for slow digesting protein support.
Benefits and features
- Casein not only supports muscle rebuilding, it may also help with weight management support by helping you feel fuller longer.
- The Gold Standard for Slow-Digesting Protein, delivering 24 Grams of slowly digesting protein per serving that is best used between meals or before bed.
- Each Serving of Gold Standard 100% Casein provides nearly 5 Grams of Naturally Occurring BCAAs and is an Excellent Source of Calcium
- Frequently purchased with Gold Standard 100% Whey, Platinum Hydrowhey, and Creatine
- Nearly 5 Grams of Naturally Occurring Glutamine and Glutamic Acid per Scoop
Using a shaker cup is the easiest and most convenient way to mix up a consistently great casein shake every time. Just add one heaping scoop of Gold Standard 100% Casein to your shaker cup and then pour in 10-12 oz of your preferred beverage. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. BLENDER: Add one heaping scoop of Gold Standard 100% Casein to a blender filled with 10-12 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 3-4 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds. SPOON STIRRED: If you forgot your shaker cup or don't have time to get out the blender, you can just add one heaping scoop of Gold Standard 100% Casein to a glass filled with 10-12 oz of cold water, milk, or you favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon for about 30 seconds or until powder is dissolved.
Keep out of reach of children. Allergen Information: Contains Milk, Soy (Lecithin), And Wheat Ingredients.
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.