Optimum Nutrition has a 30-year history of setting higher standards for quality. Each shake mixes up effortlessly using just a glass and spoon, and tastes consistently good, shake after shake. The amino acids in protein are the building blocks of muscle protein synthesis. A whey protein shake consumed before or after exercise helps kick-start this recovery process.
Benefits and features
- Gold Standard 100% Whey delivers 24g of whey protein, has 5.5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs, and 4 grams of naturally occurring glutamine per serving. Gluten Free.
- Whey protein shake consumed before or after exercise helps kick start muscle recovery for men and women.
- Have an Alexa device? Enable our “Optimum Nutrition Workout Recipes” Skill!
- Over 20 delicious flavors! Comes in multiple sizes, most popular are 5, 2, 10, and 1 pound sizes.
- Frequently purchased with ON Creatine, ON Amino Energy, and Opti-Men
Spoon Stirred: 100% Whey Gold Standard is instantized. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don't have time to get out the blender, you can just add one rounded scoop of 100% Whey Gold Standard to a glass filled with 68 oz of water, nonfat milk or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 20 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved. Shake your shake: By adding a few high energy ingredients to your shake you can blend up a delicious meal.
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.