Optimum Nutrition is legendary for both quality and innovation. In addition to producing the world's best-selling whey protein, ON's Gold Standard 100% Casein introduced slow-digesting nighttime protein to the weight training world and Amino Energy created the anytime energy category in sports nutrition. When technology makes advancements possible, ON will be the company bringing it first to your shaker cup.
Benefits and features
- Gold Standard 100% Whey delivers 24g of whey protein, has 5.5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs, and 4 grams of naturally occurring glutamine per serving. Gluten Free.
- Over 20 delicious flavors! Comes in multiple sizes, most popular are 5, 2, 10, and 1 pound sizes.
- Have an Alexa device? Enable our “Optimum Nutrition Workout Recipes” Skill!
- Whey protein shake consumed before or after exercise helps kick start muscle recovery for men and women.
- Frequently purchased with ON Creatine, ON Amino Energy, and Opti-Men
- More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
SPOON STIRRED: Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey is INSTANTIZED. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don't have time to get out the blender, just add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 30 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved. TIP: Adjust the intensity of your Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey by varying the amount of liquid that you use to prepare it.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. NOTICE: DO NO USE AS A SOLE SOURCE OF NUTRITION. ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS MILK AND SOY (LECITHIN) INGREDIENTS.
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.