Get to the gym and get your workout in so that you and your muscles can enjoy this Vanilla Ice Cream-flavored Gold Standard 100% Whey from Optimum Nutrition for your post-workout recovery. This 10-pound bag of whey protein powder is prized by athletes and provides 24 grams of all-whey protein, more than 5.5 grams of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCCAs), and over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid per serving to maintain and increase your lean muscle mass. With 154 servings of the purest whey protein out there, you'll build muscle rapidly and watch your beast mode turn on right before your eyes. Bulk up and keep your workout recovery routine tasting scrumptious with this 10-pound bag of Optimum Nutrition Vanilla-Flavored Gold Standard 100% Whey. Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. We recommend that you do not solely rely on this information and always read labels, warnings, ingredients and directions before consuming a product.”
Benefits and features
- Gold Standard 100% Whey delivers 24g of whey protein, has 5.5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs, and 4 grams of naturally occurring glutamine per serving. Gluten Free.
- Whey protein shake consumed before or after exercise helps kick start muscle recovery for men and women.
- Have an Alexa device? Enable our “Optimum Nutrition Workout Recipes” Skill!
- Over 20 delicious flavors! Comes in multiple sizes, most popular are 5, 2, 10, and 1 pound sizes.
- Frequently purchased with ON Creatine, ON Amino Energy, and Opti-Men
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.