Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard 100% Whey uses pure Whey Protein Isolates as the primary ingredient. Combined with ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate, each serving provides 24 grams of all-whey protein and 5.5 grams of naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) which are prized by athletes for their muscle building qualities. With more than 20 tempting flavors to choose from, ON’s Gold Standard 100% Whey gives you plenty of ways to keep workout recovery interesting. Search “ON Apparel True Strength” to see our new ON clothing line!
Benefits and features
- Gold Standard 100% Whey delivers 24g of whey protein, has 5.5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs, and 4 grams of naturally occurring glutamine per serving.
- Over 20 delicious flavors! Comes in multiple sizes, most popular are 5, 2, 10, and 1 pound sizes.
- Have an Alexa device? Enable our “Optimum Nutrition Workout Recipes” Skill!
- Whey protein shake consumed before or after exercise helps kick start muscle recovery for men and women.
- Frequently purchased with ON Creatine, ON Amino Energy, and Opti-Men
Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For the best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.Spoon Stirred: 100% Whey Gold Standard is instantized. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don't have time to get out the blender, you can just add one rounded scoop to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water, nonfat milk
Allergen Information: This product contains whey derived from dairy, wheat, and lecithin (to improve mixability) derived from soybeans.
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.