- Quality Guaranteed by Independent Laboratory Assays
- The Energy Supplements
- High Protein Energy Meal*
- Gluten Free
- Great Taste-Mixes Instantly
- Complete Broad Spectrum
- Protein Complex with Spirulina
- Tri-Part Protein
- Healthy Heart Food
- Non-GMO, Natural Soy
- Vegetarian, Yeast-Free Product
Non-GMO Natural Soy -Spiru-Tein is scientifically formulated with isolated soy protein from only non-genetically modified (non-GMO) soybeans-As Nature Intended.
25 grams of soy protein a day, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of Spiru-Tein supplies 6.25 grams of soy protein.
Nature's Plus Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Spiru-Tein Powder features a unique blend of ingredients, including:
- Superior Tri-Part Protein Blend: Rice, Pea, Soy
- 100% daily value of all vitamins
- Broad profile of Essential Minerals
- Energy Nutrients: High quality soy protein and bee pollen
- Diet Aids: Lecithin, spirulina, choline and inositol
- Enzymes: Bromelain and papaya
- Cleansing: Chlorophyll
- Fiber: Bran, cellulose and apple pectin
*Not to be used as the sole source of dietary calories.
Add one heaping scoop (scoop included in can) of Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Spiru-Tein Powder to 8 fl oz of skim milk, whole milk, or juice, and mix (or shake) until smooth. For best results, milk or juice should be very cold.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Spiru-Tein mixes instantly. No blender required.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: This product is sold by weight, not volume, therefore settling of contents may occur during shipping and handling.
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.