Is your joint supplement relieving pain? Easy to swallow Zyflamend Mini Softgels work on pain right where it starts—keeping in check the inflammation response that impacts joint comfort and mobility. Tiny in size with BIG benefits, Zyflamend Mini Softgels are an excellent herbal complement to glucosamine, which is a cartilage supplement that does not address inflammation. New Chapter’s #1-selling herbal blend gives you 4-in-1 complete benefits: supporting healthy inflammation response, mobility, flexibility, and overall joint support and comfort. Expertly formulated with 10 synergistic herbs including potent Ginger, Turmeric, and Green Tea.
Benefits and features
- Easy-to-Swallow Herbal Pain Relief: Tiny in size with BIG benefits, Zyflamend Mini Softgels work on pain where it starts, supporting a healthy inflammation response to address occasional pain
- 4-in-1 Complete Joint Supplement: Supports mobility, flexibility, joint function, and healthy inflammation response for overall joint support & comfort
- Handle Inflammation First! While Glucosamine is popular for joint support, it only affects structure. Zyflamend is ideal for addressing the inflammation that can lead to joint pain. Add in Bone Strength Take Care plant-calcium for additional bone strengthening and joint support
- Feel the Power of 10: The 10 herbs in Zyflamend's #1-selling blend are proven to work better together-including synergistic Turmeric, Rosemary, Green Tea & Ginger
- Gluten Free, No Synthetic Fillers, No DLPA, No Harsh Chemical Solvents
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.