Do you know what is in your calcium supplement? Truth is, most common types of calcium supplements are calcium carbonate derived from limestone rock. They lack Vitamin K2 which is essential to direct calcium to the bones, where you need it most, not where you don't. Bone Strength Take Care is different. It’s the #1-selling natural plant based calcium. New Chapter Calcium includes Vitamin K2 and fermented Vitamin D3 for a 3-in-1 complete formula that is essential for bone health, heart health and joint mobility.
Benefits and features
- Plant-Sourced, Whole-Food Calcium; Reduces the risk of osteoporosis
- Clinical Strength plant calcium with Vitamin K2 to direct calcium to bones, where you need it most, not where you don't. Fermented with Vitamin D3 for absorption, Magnesium and 70+ whole-food trace minerals
- 3-in-1 Benefit: Bone strength support, joint flexibility & heart health support
- Easy-to-Swallow slim tablets with slow & steady release
- Non-GMO Project Verified, 100% Vegetarian, Kosher, Gluten Free, Sustainably Harvested (No Limestone or Chalk, No Animal Byproducts, No Dairy, No Synthetic Binders or Fillers, No Eggs, No Nuts, No Fish or Shellfish)
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.