- Superior Science
- Superior Results
- Research & Development
- Results Based On Core Ingredient Testing
- America's #1 Selling Bodybuilding Supplement Brand
- 70% Better than Regular Whey¹ – Based on Research from St. Francis Xavier University
- 30 g Protein
- 2 g Sugar
- 3 g Creatine
- Builds 70% More Lean Muscle than Regular Whey¹
- Amplifies Recovery, Performance & Strength
- 6.8 g BCAAs
- 5 g Glutamine & Precursor
- 3.3 g Leucine
- America Masters of Taste – Gold Medal, Superior Taste
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
- Dietary Supplement
- Made in the USA from Domestic and International Ingredients
- #1 Sports Nutrition Brand – Most Award Winning
- #1 In Science – Most Clinical Studies
- 20 Years of Excellence
- Guaranteed Banned Substance Free
- cGMP Manufactured – Manufactured According to cGMP Standards, As Is Required for All Dietary Supplements
- No Proprietary Blends
- No Fillers
- No Underdosed Key Ingredients
- No Hype
- No Banned Substances
- No Exceptions
Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) in 6 oz. or 2 servings (2 scoops) in 12 oz. of cold water or skim milk in a glass or shaker cup. Use between major meals and after exercise. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. For maximum results, consume 4 scoops of Nitro-Tech daily for a minimum of 6 weeks.
Isolate protein & peptide blend (whey peptides, whey protein isolate, whey protein isolate 97%), whey protein concentrate, cocoa [processed with alkali], natural and artificial flavors, soy or sunflower lecithin, gum blend (cellulose gum, xanthan gum, carrageenan), enzyplex (papain, amylase), salt, sucralose, acesulfame-potassium.
Contains milk and soy ingredients. Processed in a facility that processes wheat, egg, tree nut, fish and shellfish ingredients.
This product contains 3 g of creatine per serving, which is in addition to the 30 g of protein per serving shown in the Supplement Facts. Creatine in combination with whey protein has been clinically shown in a published study in the International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism to be more effective for building muscle than just whey protein alone. There are no added amino acids contained within this formula that are counted towards the total amount of protein listed on the label.
Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program or if you have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (60°F to 80°F). Do not use if packaging has been tampered with.
Note: This product is sold by weight some settling may occur. Shake container before use.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.