- New & Improved
- Research and Development
- Performance Series
- 70% Better than Regular Whey
- Based on Research From St. Francis Xavier University
- Whey Isolate & Peptides
- Primary Source
- Builds 70% More Lean Muscle than Regular Whey¹
- Amplifies Recovery, Performance & Strength
- 30 g Protein
- 1 g Sugar
- 3 g Creatine
- 6.9 g BCAAs
- 5.3 g Glutamine & Precursor
- 3.2 g Leucine
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
- Dietary Supplement
- America's #1 Selling Bodybuilding Supplement Brand
- Made in the USA From Domestic & International Ingredients
- #1 Most Award Winning Sports Nutrition Brand
- #1 Most Clinical Studies in Science
- American Masters of Taste – Gold Medal Superior Taste
- 20 Years of Excellence
- Guaranteed Banned Substance Free
- cGMP Manufactured- Manufactured According to cGMP Standards, as is Required for all Dietary Supplements
- No Proprietary Blends
- No Fillers
- No Underdosed Key Ingredients
- No Hype
- No Banned Substances (WADA)
- No Exceptions
Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) in 6 oz or 2 servings (2 scoops) in 12 oz of cold water or skim milk in a glass or shaker cup. Use between major meals and after exercise. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. For maximum results, consume 4 scoops of Nitro-Tech daily for a minimum of six weeks.
Isolate protein and peptide blend (whey protein isolate, whey peptides, whey protein isolate 97%), whey protein concentrate, maltodextrin, calcium carbonate, natural and artificial flavors, gum blend (cellulose, xanthan, carrageenan), enzyplex (papain, amylase), salt, sucralose, acesulfame-potassium, soy or sunflower lecithin.
Contains milk and soy ingredients. Processed in a facility that also processes egg, wheat, tree nut, fish, shellfish and peanut ingredients.
Note: This product is sold by weight. Some settling may occur. Shake container before use.
Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program or if you have a medical condition. Do not use if packaging has been tampered with. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (60ºF to 80ºF).
This product contains 3 g of creatine per serving which is in addition to the 30 g of protein per serving shown in the Supplement Facts. Creatine, in combination with whey protein, has been clinically shown in a published study in the International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism to be more effective for building muscle than just whey protein alone. There are no added amino acids contained within this formula that are counted towards the total amount of protein listed on the label.
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.