- Research & Development
- Performance Series
- America's #1 Selling Bodybuilding Supplement Brand
- Whey Protein Peptides & Isolate – Primary Sources
- 24 g Protein – 5.5 g BCAAs
- 4 g Glutamine & Precursor – 14 Servings
- Superior Protein for Better Musclebuilding
- 100% Whey – No Added Active Ingredients
- American Master of Taste Gold Medal Superior Taste
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
- Dietary Supplement
- Made in the USA From Domestic
- #1 Most Award Winning Sports Nutrition Brand
- #1 Most Clinical Studies in Science
- 20 Years of Excellence
- Guaranteed Banned Substance Free
- cGMP Manufactured
- No Proprietary Blend
- No Underdosed Key Ingredients
- No Banned Substances
- No Fillers
- No Hype
- No Exceptions
Whey Protein Peptides & Isolate – Primary Sources
For over 20 years, Nitro-Tech has been leading protein brand. Built on a foundation of human research and cutting-edge science, it's earned the trust of countless consumers worldwide. Now, the same research and development team has pioneered a new formula based on superior protein sources, quality and manufacturing. Introducing Nitro-Tech 100% Whey Gold – a pure protein formula featuring whey peptides and isolate.
Superior Science. Superior Results.
Hydrolyzed whey peptides are the fastest-absorbing protein micro-fractions on the plant, which is why they are a significant part of our formula! Along with micro-filtered whey protein isolate plus whey concentrate, Nitro-Tech 100% Whey Gold delivers superior absorption, digestibility and mixability. Each scoop serves up 24 g of ultra-premium protein that supplies 5.5 g of BCAA and 4 g of glutamine and precursor. Nitro-Tech 100% Whey Gold uses a superior cold microfiltration process to guarantee a higher quality whey protein. Combined with an award-winning flavor profile, Nitro-Tech 100% Whey Gold is as good for your taste buds as it for your muscles!
20 Years of Innovation You Can Trust
- Rapid-absorbing hydrolyzed whey peptides to support an insulinogenic response and improve nutrient delivery
- Features the most premium whey isolate and concentrates for a superior amino acid profile
- 5.5 of anabolic BCAAs and a class-leading 4 g of glutamine and precursor for better muscle protein synthesis and recovery
- Superior cold microfiltration process yields a high biological value undenatured whey protein
- Award-winning flavor and a taste you'll love
MuscleTech is America's #1 Selling Bodybuilding Supplement Brand based on cumulative wholesale dollar sales 2001 to present.
Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) with 5 oz. of cold water or skin milk in a glass or shaker cup. Use between major meals and before and after exercise. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.
Premium protein blend (whey peptides, whey protein isolate, whey protein isolate 97%), whey protein concentrate, natural and artificial flavor, soy lecithin, gum blend (cellulose gum, xanthan gum, carrageenan, dextrose), salt, silicon dioxide, sucralose, acesulfame- potassium.
Contains milk and soy ingredients. Processed in a facility that also processes wheat, peanut, tree nut, egg and shellfish ingredients.
Manufactured according to cGMP standards, as is required for all dietary supplements.
Note: This product is sold by weight, Some settling may occur. Shake container before use.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor if you have a medical condition or before starting a diet or exercise program.
Do not use if packaging has been tampered with. Store in a cool, dry place (60° to 80°F).
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.