- 100% Whey Protein Isolates
- Mixes Instantly
- 25g of protein per scoop, with less than a gram of fat and only 2g of carbs
- Powered by ultra-pure, cold-processed microfiltered whey protein isolates
- Whey protein isolates are the purest and most bio-available form of whey protein you can feed your body
- Every scoop supplies nearly 6g BCAAs, 12g EAAS and over 4g glutamine to help with muscle growth and recovery
- Better value and better tasting than the competition
25g protein, 5.6g BCAA's, 4.4g glutamine and precursor, .5g fat. Platinum 100% Iso-Whey uses only ultra-pure, microfiltered whey protein isolates, the purest form of whey protein you can feed your body. With a filtration process that uses precision technology to remove lactose, ash, and fat, Platinum 100% Iso-Whey delivers the major bioactive protein fractions you need in a premium formula. Many of the inferior whey formulas on the market use heat, harsh acids, and salts to isolate their whey protein. Unfortunately, these methods are severe enough to cause extensive denaturation of the whey protein structure. Platinum 100% Iso-Whey is so pure, that the formula mixes instantly in a shaker cup or even in a glass using a spoon. And just as important as quality and purity of the whey protein in Platinum 100% Iso-Whey, is its award winning taste.
Isolate Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate), Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Acesulfame-Potassium.
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.