MRM produces a variety of sports and wellness supplements. Our scientific expertise, superior ingredients, and ability to stay at the forefront of market trends and consumer needs have given us a distinct competitive advantage over other manufacturers. MRM is dedicated to the furthering of nutritional modalities in the arena of Alternative Healthcare. Our staff of highly trained professionals are committed and passionate about the development of innovative nutritional supplements that reflect sound, clinical and experimental data collection, interpretation and application.
Benefits and features
- SILYMARIN SUPPORTS LIVER HEALTH: Silymarin, an isolated extract from milk thistle (Silybum marianum), has been shown to be effective in supporting liver health and assisting balanced cholesterol levels.
- COUNTERACTS TOXINS: Silymarin counteracts detrimental toxins that accumulate in the liver, decrease the presence of free radicals, which can be harmful to immune health, and support prostate health.
- ANITOXIDANT LIVER PROTECTION AGENT: Silymarin makes BioSorb Silymarin the state-of-the-art antioxidant liver protection agent that assists healthy liver function.
- INSPIRED BY NATURE, SUPPORTED BY SCIENCE: Our goal is to provide consumers with products sourced with the highest quality ingredients, verified by third party evaluation. We are committed to Non-GMO, organic, gluten-free and vegan certifications.
- OUR MISSION: Our staff of highly trained professionals is committed and passionate about the development of innovative nutritional supplements that reflect sound, clinical experimental data collection, interpretation and application.
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.