Whey protein, derived from milk, is one of the highest quality proteins available. Over the past several years, numerous research studies have demonstrated the significant health benefits of whey protein. In addition to being an excellent source of high quality protein, whey also contains significant amounts of the branched chain amino acids (BCAA’s) leucine, isoleucine and valine. Whey protein contains key building blocks for glutathione synthesis, and contains important immune supporting factors.* Overall, whey protein is one of the most versatile sources of protein, due to the many health benefits it provides. As part of a comprehensive weight management program, bodybuilding regimen, or as a way to meet daily protein requirements, whey protein can help support optimal health and wellness.
Benefits and features
- Contains a combination of ion-exchanged ultra filtered whey protein concentrate and isolate sourced from Fonterra, a New Zealand based co-op of over 11,000 dairy farmers.
- Rich in branched chain amino acids isoleucine, leucine and valine.
- Guaranteed free of rBGH (recombinant bovine growth hormone)-as there is no accurate way to test for rBGH, to ensure this hormone is not being used, it must be sourced from a country i.e. New Zealand where it is illegal to use.
- Contains NO Genetically Modified Organisms (non-GMO).
- Available in natural unflavored, natural vanilla and natural chocolate flavors.
- Natural vanilla and natural chocolate also contain Sweta® brand stevia (no licorice aftertaste) and luohan guo fruit extract.
- Gluten free
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.