Carbwatchers lean body meal replacement shakes provide maximum support for muscle growth gains while minimizing fat storage. Each serving contains 40 grams of leanpro, our exclusive blend of the highest quality proteins. It's low-sugar formula is ideal for athletes who want to get big and lean down, fast. It's the winner of the American tasting institute's gold medal for taste. Incredible taste. Lean body is the best tasting meal replacement powder (MRP) ever made. That's why the American culinary institute awarded lean body its gold medal taste award for five years in a row. This product is the excellent source of 24 vitamins and minerals-no maltodextrin, trans-fats, or artificial preservatives.
Benefits and features
- Incredible Taste! Lean Body is the best tasting meal replacement powder (MRP) ever made. That's why the American Culinary Institute awarded Lean Body its Gold Medal Taste Award for five years in a row.
- 40g of LeanProT proprietary blend of fast-release and slow-release proteins, to give you a sustained flow of vital amino acids. Amino acids support intracellular nitrogen retention levels for faster muscle growth and strength increases.
- Over 8,000 mg of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid. Studies show that supplemental glutamine can also prevent muscle breakdown.
- 12 grams of an advanced blend of high-fiber carbohydrates to help stabilize your blood sugar and insulin levels, to promote greater energy and fat burning.
- Excellent source of 24 vitamins and minerals – No maltodextrin, trans-fats, or artificial preservatives
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.