- THE REAL WHEY: Jay Robb Whey Isolate Powder is a clean, delicious, and protein-packed way to promote your health goals.
- BUILD + REPAIR: Whey protein helps fuel the process to build new muscle faster and support metabolism.
- NEW YEAR, NEW US: The protein you love has a fresh look. Our new packaging is being released now, packaging may vary.
- NUTRITION MADE DELICIOUS: Nourishing your body is easy and outrageously delicious with flavors like vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and more.
- EASY TO BLEND: Our easy-to-mix formula simplifies getting your protein on the run, in the gym, or at home.
Jay Robb Grass-Fed Unflavored Whey Protein is the definition of Nutrition Without Compromise. Nutrition Without Compromise means sourcing the highest quality ingredients, embracing a process designed to support optimal fitness, and achieving excellent flavor. We begin with farm-raised, grass-fed cows free of growth hormones like rBGH. The whey protein is then cold-processed and cross-flow microfiltered to create a truly clean product. The result is an impressive source of protein that supports weight loss and physical fitness through great nutrition. Enjoy Unflavored Whey Protein by Jay Robb and experience weight loss made easy.
This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, wheat, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, and eggs, and may contain traces of all the above.
Cold-processed cross-flow microfiltered whey protein isolate and non-GMO sunflower lecithin.
Take one packet (30g serving) daily. Mixes easily with 12 oz of water, milk, juice, or yogurt.
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.