Our Certified 100% Organic products are produced by a cooperative of hundreds of organic farms in the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains and throughout Northern and Central India. We are dedicated to preserving the traditional lifestyle of these small family owned farms. The families have farmed for generations according to ancient, natural methods that preserve the rich fertile soil and ensure the maximum health-promoting qualities of the food they produce. Truly healthy food can only come from land, animals and harvest methods that are healthy, humane, and sustainable themselves. When more care is given to the source of a food, the natural result is a superior food product. Heavenly Organics honey has unique health-promoting properties provided by the variety of seasonal flowers blooming at the time of harvest. Our honey is never heated, which ensures that all the delicate enzymes and health-promoting qualities are preserved. Our Heavenly Sugar is whole cane sugar, and therefore has 60 times higher mineral content than refined white sugar. Unlike any other whole cane sugar in the world, Heavenly Sugar removes the toxins from the sugar cane juice that come from the bark of the sugar cane. The result is a sugar that absorbs more slowly into the bloodstream and when used in normal amounts has no adverse effects on health. According to Ayurveda, India’s traditional health science, the flavor of a food itself has health-promoting properties. Food that is naturally flavorful is both more enjoyable to consume and more easily digested and assimilated. The taste of Heavenly Organics food products is—what can we say—it’s literally heavenly. The moment you taste the natural rich, wholesome flavor of our sugar, our honey or our sweetened condensed milk, you might find yourself erupting in some expression of joy and disbelief. If you are easily embarrassed, then have your first taste in private, since you might react like one customer at a demo in a grocery store who suddenly shouted, “Oh my God, I can’t believe what I have been missing!”
Benefits and features
- Mint chocolate honey patties. These honey patties have a dark chocolate shell made from 100% organic cocoa. They are filled with 100% organic raw white honey and blended with natural peppermint oil. These decadent, bite-size treats taste amazing.
- Only 50 calories per pattie – Indulge without the guilt.
- Made from only 3 ingredients so you can know exactly what you are eating.
- Our honey is raw and lightly filtered, keeping its vital nutrients intact. Bee pollen found in raw honey contains a wide array of essential vitamins, minerals & live enzymes.
- Made with 100% organic raw White Honey. Our honey is harvested from naturally occurring, wild beehives, in wildflower fields, located in the Gantori, Jammu, and Kashmir regions of the Himalayan Mountains in India. This allows the free range bees to pollinate foliage far from chemicals and additives. This pure natural honey is obtained by using bee-friendly and smoke free methods that protect the wild bee colonies and preserve our forests.
- Features: 100% Organic Raw White Honey, Organic 100% Dark Chocolate, Non-GMO Project Verified, Fair Trade Certified, OU Kosher Certified, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, No Added Sugar, Sustainably Produced Ingredients.
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.