Vitamin D is typically found in two forms, D2 and D3. Both have been shown to be effective in clinical studies to raise vitamin D levels in the blood. However, vitamin D3 is preferred since it’s metabolized much better in the body and is in the form that comes from the most natural sources possible—the sun and our food.
In following with the Vitamin Code philosophy, RAW D3 is a whole food vitamin D complex that is gluten- and dairy-free with no binders or fillers, and contains live probiotics and enzymes. There’s also no high heat used, no artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors or additives commonly used in tablets. Vitamin Code RAW D3—it’s one of the hottest nutrients under the sun!
Benefits and features
- COLOR MAY VARY FROM TAN TO GREEN: We recently transitioned from Golden Cracked Wall Chlorella to Organic Green Cracked Wall Chlorella, so the color of the powder in the capsules may be tan or green. (Product with Green Chlorella will be noted with a “NOW with Organic Green Cracked-Wall Chlorella” sticker on the product box carton.)
- RAW VITAMIN D3: The only RAW, whole food, vegetarian Vitamin D3 delivered in a lipid base of Cracked Wall Chlorella – plus live probiotics and enzymes for optimal absorption and digestion
- BONE HEALTH: This RAW food-created Vitamin D3 provides bone and joint support, colon and digestive support, memory & concentration, breast & prostate health, proper cell replication and immune system support
- NATURAL VITAMIN D: Easily metabolized Vitamin D3 is preferred over D2 since it's in the form that comes from the most natural source possible–the sun and our food
- VEGETARIAN VITAMIN: Our real food D3 vitamin is RAW, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, and Dairy Free with No Binders or Fillers
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.