Use RAW Protein to increase the protein content of meals — just add to food or beverages. It mixes instantly and has a neutral taste, making it an excellent foundation for a refreshing, high protein energy shake or smoothie. RAW Protein is suitable for almost anyone, including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey or other protein sources.
Benefits and features
- Provides RAW organic sprouted protein and live probiotics and enzymes
- Excellent source of protein — 17 grams and 33% Daily Value
- Contains Vitamin Code RAW Food-Created Nutrients with their unique Code
- Factors intact, enabling natural recognition by your body
- Increases the protein content of meals — just add to food or beverages
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Good for those on low carbohydrate diets
- Alternative to soy and animal protein powders
- Good for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey and other protein sources
- Easily digested — supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes
- Mixes well — great in shakes, smoothies and other beverages
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.