- Performance Driven
- Endurance Amplifier
- 2.5 g of Instantly Soluble BCAAs for Endurance
- Electrolytes for Hydration
We know that you are performance driven, whether that be to improve lean body mass or compete at a higher level. Dymatize developed the new PerformanceDriven line with your goals in mind via Pre, Intra and Post training support. Dymatize Amino Pro is designed to support your endurance throughout your workout or competition. It replenishes essential nutrients that are lost during training and supports improved circulation to increase tour stamina.
- 2.5 g of instantly soluble BCAAs to support improved endurance by helping minimize muscle breakdown and driving muscle repair while your train
- Electrolytes to keep your body hydrated and to avoid performance-ruining muscle cramps
- L-Taurine and L-Citrulline to support improved endurance and help fight fatigue through increased energy and circulation
- Caffeine for a quick and sustained energy. Great tasted and refreshing.
- Amino Pro is the perfect product to maximize your endurance while you train or just to enjoy throughout the day.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop (provided) for every 30-45 minutes of intense exercise/workout. Use 8-12 oz of water per scoop to taste. Add additional fluid for heavier hydration needs.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.