Designer Whey was the first commercially available instantized 100% whey protein powder in the USA, and has set the standard for whey protein for more than 25 years. Why is Whey Protein so important? Whey protein is naturally complete with all 9 essential amino acids and the ideal 2:1:1 ratio of BCAA’s (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine), which trigger protein synthesis.
Benefits and features
- Designer Whey is premium quality whey protein made from cow’s milk that is free of artificial growth hormones and antibiotics, sourced exclusively from mid-west farms
- 20g Protein and only 110 calories per serving
- Made in the USA
- Each single scoop serving of Designer Whey contains 20g of GMO-free whey protein concentrate (WPC 80) blended with GMO-free whey protein isolate, (WPI 95)
- Certified Gluten Free, Certified Kosher, GMO-free.
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors or preservatives.
- No added sugar
Best times for use: First thing in the morning to kick start your metabolism, 20 minutes after a workout to help recover and build muscle, or mid-morning or mid-afternoon to curb cravings.
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.