Designer Whey was the first commercially available instantized 100% whey protein powder in the USA, and has set the standard for whey protein for more than 25 years. Why is Whey Protein so important? Whey protein is naturally complete with all 9 essential amino acids and the ideal 2:1:1 ratio of BCAA’s (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine), which trigger protein synthesis.
Benefits and features
- 20g of natural protein per serving complete with all the essential amino acids
- 110 calories per serving
- Natural digestive enzymes to support protein absorption
- 100% daily value of important B-Vitamins to convert protein to energy and to boost metabolism
- Rich in Calcium, Vitamin D, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Zinc, and Electrolytes for post-workout recovery
- Probiotics for healthy digestion and immune health
- Natural, prebiotic fiber helps you feel full and keep hunger away for hours
- No added sugar
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors, or preservatives
- Certified Gluten-free and kosher
- Flip top lid with scoop holder on jars for easy opening and access to powder
- Environmentally sustainable packaging
- Made in the USA
Combine one heaping scoop with 6 to 8 ounces of cold water or milk (skim or your favorite non-dairy) and mix thoroughly.
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.