Monster Milk from the Monster Series by CytoSport is the most powerful, yet easily digestible, protein in history. This product complements a smart eating and hydration plan that in conjunction with a balanced exercise program may contribute to weight management and recovery from exercise. Its advanced protein system makes it the ultimate nutritional tool for building monster size muscle.
Combining both more slowly digested (casein) and rapidly digested (whey) proteins, this product is easy to digest and boosts your nitrogen balance. The proteins help to facilitate muscle growth after exercising by enhancing muscle protein synthesis and assisting in the reduction of muscle protein breakdown.
Supporting muscle mass and strength, Monster Milk contains amino acid which also helps to stimulate muscle protein synthesis. In addition, the protein formula is fish, gluten, milk and shellfish fr ee, making it easy on the stomach and safe for those who suffer from food allergies.
With a smooth vanilla taste and easy preparation, enhancing your performance and achieving your goals has never been easier. Monster Milk can be used either before/after workouts or prior to bedtime, helping you to create a better, healthier you in no time at all.
Benefits and features
- Monster Brand is Truth Power Life
- Prepare Train Recover
- Cytosport Monster Series
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- 50 g Protein Per Serving
- 3 g Creapure – Creatine Monohydrate Per Serving
- 125 mg Prohydrolase – Digestive Enzymes Per Serving
- 1G ADDED L-LEUCINE – This Amino Acid Helps Stimulate Muscle Protein Synthesis At The Cellular Level.
- 1g CARNOSYN® BETA-ALANINE – Supports Muscle Mass.
- 3g Sugar – Supports Muscle Mass And Strength.
- NSF – Certified for Sport
- *Free of Banned Substances
- CarnoSyn – Carnosine Synthesizer
- NUTRITION. Complemented with a smart eating and hydration plan, this product is an ultimate nutritional tool for building monster size muscle.
- ADD EXTRA PROTEIN TO YOUR DIET. The role of protein is very important to over-all body function and health. With this powerful, sustained-release protein formula you get 50g of protein in every serving.
- EASY ON THE STOMACH. To prevent stomach upset, this formula is made with ingredients that are easy to digest.
- SUITABLE FOR THOSE WITH ALLERGIES. Ideal for those with certain food sensitivities and allergies, Monster Milk is fish, gluten, milk and shellfish free to prevent allergic reactions.
- NSF CERTIFIED FOR SPORT.The NSF mark certifies that the product has been tested by one of today’s most respected independent certification organizations in existence.
Mix 2 scoops (87 g) with 16 fl-oz of water. Monster Milk Protein Supplement Mix can be used either before workouts, after workouts or prior to bedtime.
Individual nutritional requirements vary depending on gender, body weight, level of activity and exercise/training intensity. This product complements a smart eating and hydration plant that, in conjunction with a balanced exercise program, may contribute to weight management and recovery from exercise. During exercise and use, maintain an adequate state of hydration.
Milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate (milk), micellar casein (milk), whey protein concentrate (milk), whey protein hydrolysate (milk), non-dairy creamer (sunflower oil, maltodextrin, sodium caseinate (a milk derivative), mono- and di-glycerides, tocopherols), natural and artificial flavors, maltodextrin, inulin, oat fiber, potassium chloride, canola oil, acesulfame potassium, gum blend (cellulose gum, xanthan gum, carrageenan), soy lecithin, sucralose, stevia extract.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.