The most powerful, yet easily digestible protein in history, Monster Milk's advanced protein system makes it the ultimate nutritional tool for building monster size muscle. This product – from the Monster Series by CytoSport – may contribute to weight management and recovery from exercise when it complements a smart eating and hydration plan, combined with a balanced exercise program.
Using both more slowly digested (casein) and rapidly digested (whey) proteins, this powder is easy to digest and boosts your nitrogen balance. The proteins aid in facilitating muscle growth after exercising by enhancing muscle protein synthesis and assisting in the reduction of muscle proteinbreakdown.
Monster Milk contains amino acid which also helps to stimulate muscle protein synthesis, supporting both muscle mass and strength. In addition, the protein formula is fish, gluten, milk and shellfish free, making it easy on the stomach and preventing allergic reactions.
It features a smooth chocolate taste, making it easy for you to enhance your performance and achieve your goals in no time at all. Creating a better, healthier you, this protein supplement can be used before or after workouts, or prior to bedtime.
Benefits and features
- Prepare | Train | Recover
- Cytosport Monster Series
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- 50 g Protein Per Serving
- 3 g Creapure Creatine Monohydrate Per Serving
- 125 mg Prohydrolase Digestive Enzymes Per Serving
- NSF – Certified for Sport – Free of Banned Substances
- CarnoSyn – Carnosine Synthesizer
- NUTRITION. In conjunction with a smart eating and hydration plan, this product is an ultimate nutritional tool for building monster size muscle
- ADD EXTRA PROTEIN TO YOUR DIET. The role of protein is very important to over all body function and health. With this powerful, sustained release protein formula you get 50 gram of protein in every serving.
- EASY ON THE STOMACH. To prevent stomach upset, this formula is made with ingredients that are easy to digest.
- SUITABLE FOR THOSE WITH ALLERGIES. Ideal for those with certain food sensitivities and allergies, Monster Milk is fish, gluten, milk and shellfish free to prevent allergic reactions.
- NSF CERTIFIED FOR SPORT.The NSF mark certifies that the product has been tested by one of todays most respected independent certification organizations in existence.
Mix 2 scoops (87 g) with 16 fl-oz of water. Monster Milk Protein Supplement Mix can be used either before workouts, after workouts or prior to bedtime.
Individual nutritional requirements vary depending on gender, body weight, level of activity and exercise/training intensity. This product complements a smart eating and hydration plan that, in conjunction with a balanced exercise program, may contribute to weight management and recovery from exercise. During exercise and use, maintain an adequate state of hydration.
Milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate (milk), micellar casein (milk), whey protein concentrate (milk), whey protein hydrolysate (milk), alkalized cocoa powder, natural and artificial flavors, non dairy creamer (sunflower oil, maltodextrin, sodium caseinate (a milk derivative), mono- and diglycerides, tocopherols), inulin, oat fiber, potassium chloride, canola oil, acesulfame potassium, gum blend (cellulose gum, xanthan gum, carrageenan), soy lecithin, sucralose, stevia extract.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.