Betaine hydrochloride is an acidic form of betaine, a vitamin-like substance found in grains and other foods. Betaine hydrochloride is recommended by some doctors as a supplemental source of hydrochloric acid for people who have a deficiency of stomach acid production (hypochlorhydria).
Benefits and features
- SUPPORTS DIGESTIVE HEALTH – Betaine Hydrochloride is a chemical compound that helps support digestion in the stomach by providing a source of hydrochloric acid, making for a great Digestive Aid supplement
- PROVIDES DIGESTIVE ENZYMES – Country Life’s Betaine Hydrochloride provides the digestive enzymes Pepsin, Papain, and Bromelain for additional digestive support
- CONTAINTS ABSOLUTELY NO: Yeast – No Wheat – No Soy – No Salt – No Preservatives – No Artificial Colors – No Artificial Sweeteners
- GLUTEN FREE – Gluten Free Certification provided by GFCO.org
- COUNTRY LIFE PLEDGE OF INTEGRITY – means that every product we provide comes with a guarantee of high quality and purity in every bottle
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.