Two years ago, Blackstone Labs brought the supplement industry to its knees with the strongest, most potent preworkout formula of All-Time…Angel Dust! Angel Dust not only led the category, but reinvented how bodybuilders, athletes, and formulators would look at preworkout supplementation. For normal supplement companies a game changer only comes along once a decade, if they’re lucky. For Blackstone Labs, it’s a habit.
Benefits and features
- Beta Alanine reduces lactic acid build up while training allowing for more sets and reps throughout the course of a workout.
- L-Taurine increases mental concentration and alertness and can improve your overall sense of well-being. Taurine has proven to regulate oxidative stress, protect against hardening of the arteries, lower blood pressure, support blood sugar levels, and support energy production.
- L-Carnitine Tartrate plays a vital role in energy metabolism, specifically the transport of fatty acids into mitochondria where they can be burned for energy. Recent research suggests added support in the way of better performance, testosterone support, and fat metabolism.
- Citrulline Malate 2:1 is primarily known to delay the onset of fatigue during high-intensity training and a precursor to nitric oxide allowing for better pumps while training. Citrulline Malate actively delays pH buildup in the muscles. By keeping muscle pH levels at a manageable level, Citrulline Malate aids in recovery and helps to alleviate soreness.
- N-Acetly-L Tyrosine benefits include mood enhancement, counteracting negative side effects of stimulants by lowering anxiety, and promoting healthy blood pressure during times of stress.
- Velvet Bean Extract is a neurotransmitter that promotes enjoyment and interest in life.
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.