It’s magic. Okay, not really. But don’t be alarmed if your coconut oil “magically” transforms from solid, to liquid, and back to solid. With a melting point of ~74°F, coconut oil can shape-shift from a solid to a liquid. No refrigeration needed unless you prefer a harder, more solid oil. Our Culinary Coconut Oil doesn’t have a coconut flavor, making it the ultimate cooking oil for health-conscious chefs.
Benefits and features
- May be used in cooking, baking, frying or as a spread on toast or muffins
- Apply topically as an effective skin moisturizer, massage/body oils, make-up remover or hair conditioner
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO verified, Kosher, Gluten Free, Soy Free
- No trans-fat or cholesterol
- Liquid form or soft in warm temps, solid in cool temps
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.