RAW Organic Meal Vanilla Spiced Chai is a delicious organic meal-on-the-go packed with incredible nutrition to help you satisfy hunger, manage weight and feel great! RAW Organic Meal uniquely combines the goodness of multiple Garden of Life products in one complete raw organic meal replacement. Basically, it has the nutrition of seven products in one container! RAW Meal delivers 20 grams of clean protein per scoop from 13 raw sprouted ingredients, along with greens, healthy fat, 5g fiber, probiotics, enzymes, plus 21 vitamins and minerals, and with less than 1g of sugar.
Benefits and features
- Convenient organic, RAW vanilla spiced chai shake and meal replacement
- Boosts energy and builds lean muscle
- Helps you stay full and can help support a healthy weight
- 1.5 Billion live probiotics plus enzymes to support digestive health
- Great for almost everyone, including those on a vegetarian or vegan diet or those looking for an alternative to dairy and soy proteins
- Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Vegan, NSF Gluten Free, Star-K Kosher, Informed Choice (Trusted by Sport), Dairy Free, Soy Free
RAW Organic Meal Real RAW Vanilla Spiced Chai—a delicious organic meal-on-the-go packed with incredible nutrition to help you satisfy hunger, manage weight and feel great, all with a yummy vanilla chai taste!
Directions for Use:
Mix 1/2 packet with 8 ounces of water for a shake. Mix 1 packet with 16 ounces of water for a meal. Delicious with almond or rice milk.
10 packets (68g each) per box
While Urban Nutrition Center strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Urban Nutrition Center. The content on our site is not intended as medical advice or to replace information from a qualified healthcare professional.